Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A teaser

I feel like this post needs some music or something because words alone won't do it justice, but I'll do my best. I wanted to share just some of the items that have been selflessly donated towards the Boutique/Bake Sale. There are some seriously cool things. Please come help support the cause so that I don't buy everything in sight (because at this point, I seriously want to buy everything--we have some amazing stuff!)

Bake Sale Items

Fresh Bread
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Lots of cookies/brownies and more cupcakes!
Homemade rolls
Oreo Truffles/Cake Pops
Homemade Caramels
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
& More!


Boutique Items

Vinyl Wall Decals
Lots and lots of handmade baby accessories
Items for Home Decor
36x48 Custom Framed picture of LDS Temple
Men's Custom Made Rings
Holiday Decor
Homemade laundry detergent
Skirts, scarves, bracelets
Marshmallow Shooters
Purses & so much more!


Services

Lawn aerating
Swim Lessons
Tutoring
Teeth Whitening

Remember, this is only a taste of what we will have there. I just went through the list and randomly listed things. I am getting SO excited for Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment