Friday, March 23, 2012

The finishing touches

We've got 3.5 billion (okay, maybe a few less than that) posters and signs up, the city is LITERALLY speckled with them. I just found out that we are doing a raffle for some superb gift certificates to AWESOME places and I just got a text saying that the Piano Gallery is dropping off AN ORGAN.  Yes my friends--an organ.

Is anyone else's head swirling?


There's a good chance we'll now be accepting credit cards so don't let that keep you away. Come hungry, come thirsty and ready to shop!

See you TOMORROW! I will be taking lots and lots of pictures. :D in my typical RaeLynn style...

2 comments:

  1. SO awesome!! I'm so excited to hear how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by to see everything, I was overwhelmed! All I can say is Thank you, Thank you!
    I love you guys,
    Chad

    ReplyDelete